HTML Form Creator—Logout of Profile and Account Management CMS
This script is called message-logout_.php
The HTML Form Creator—Logout of Profile and Account Management CMS script is one of a group of PHP scripts (it is actually the same one as HTML Form Creator—Private Message Logout) that handle both the administrative and end-user aspects of a general purpose HTML Form Creator that allows not just input boxes but multiple selection enabled select/option lists as well. In addition to the expectable editing scripts for both administrative and end-user functions, there's also a Search and Match script so that users can use the scripts to find other users with various individual or group commonalities, including proximity searches, i.e., find all the users within various distances. There are even private messaging scripts.
- HTML Form Creator
- Edit Options in HTML Form Creator Form
- Administrator Page for HTML Form Creator
End-User HTML Form Creator Scripts
- HTML Form Creator—Register with Captcha
- HTML Form Creator—View Profile
- HTML Form Creator—Edit Profile
- HTML Form Creator—Search and Match
- HTML Form Creator—Search and Match — Security
- HTML Form Creator—Search and Match — Form
- HTML Form Creator—Search and Match — PHP
- HTML Form Creator—Enter Record in Form
- HTML Form Creator—View Record in Form
- HTML Form Creator—Profile and Account Management
- HTML Form Creator—Login to Profile and Account Management
- HTML Form Creator—Logout of Profile and Account Management
- HTML Form Creator—Delete Group Account
- HTML Form Creator—Forgot User Name
- HTML Form Creator—Forgot Password
- HTML Form Creator—Form to Send Private Message
- HTML Form Creator—Send Private Message
- HTML Form Creator—Private Message Outbox
- HTML Form Creator—Private Message Inbox
- HTML Form Creator—Delete Private Message from Inbox
- HTML Form Creator—Delete Private Message from Outbox
- HTML Form Creator—Private Message Logout
- HTML Form Creator—Search and Match Session Monitoring
- HTML Form Creator—Configure File for Database Connection
- HTML Form Creator—Captcha Script for Registration and Login
Administrative HTML Form Creator Scripts
The purpose of this script is to provide a way in which the user can logout of the private messages scripts. We confess that it is actually the same one as the HTML Form Creator—Private Message Logout script. We have 2 links in HTML Form Creator—Profile and Account Management that run message-logout_.php. One has link text that says just Logout. The other has link text that says just Message Logout and it is with the rest of the private messaging script links..
First, we start up a session (in the checkid_.php script) and then make sure the $_SESSION['sessionid'] is set, showing there must have been a login.
When we use the checkid_.php script to ensure that the session id variable is set, we send the user to register-with-captcha_.php if it is not.
The session_unset() and session_destroy() functions are used now to trash all session variables and kiss the session goodbye.
Finally the user sees "See you soon!" and he is sent to the HTML Form Creator—Login to Profile and Account Management script.
The script below is called: message-logout_.php